Our wide and varied range of tools ensures that we have the right resources to help you achieve the results YOU want!
NOURISH TO FLOURISH – a 4-month journey for your Team Leaders:
As simple as organizational nourishment sounds, we all know it is not easy. But making “not easy” DONE! is what our founder and CJE (Chief Joy Enabler) Marguerite Orane does best, so we have designed a 4-month program for you and your team leaders to:
This program is not a theory data dump. We believe that “practice brings mastery” so the program is focused on practice, practice, practice.
“NOURISH TO FLOURISH” features:
- An intensive 2-day offsite workshop
- Online survey to get participants’ input on leadership issues they face
- Weekly Tuesday Fertilizer emails post-workshop
- 3 Monthly Webinars to discuss progress, share success, find solutions to challenges and create team commitment to move forward
- Post-journey reflection by participants
- Monthly calls with your CEO to review the journey and chart the direction moving forward after the program
- Coaching support as requested to help participants with challenges they may experience in their practice.
When is a good time for this journey for your team leaders?
How about NOW?
Our signature Executive Coaching program.
There is no athlete who trains without a coach. They understand that peak performance is dependent on a committed coach who repeatedly says to them “You are more than you think you are” – and then supports them in achieving their goals. It is the same in organizations. In order to carry out your organization’s mandate, team members need someone who keeps them focused and on track, provide constructive feedback on performance and guidance in personal development. Coaching is imperative for team leaders and members:
- On the leadership fast track
- Newly promoted to leadership positions
- Struggling with specific performance issues
- Facing challenging situations e.g. conflict in their team
- In a new environment e.g. new territory
- Faced with a “stretch” goal
“Journey to Magnificence” is a 6-month program that uses an objective-focused, action-oriented approach geared to massive improvement in performance. Breakthroughs and massive results are quite normal in this program.
Following the development of your Balanced Scorecard, THE STRATEGY ACCELERATOR COACHING PROGRAM is designed to coach you as you lead the process of implementation and change. Only you can lead it. If you don’t, then the time and resources invested in developing the BSC will be wasted. Further, your credibility as an agent of change will be brought into question, as cynicism sets in. Critical in this stage, is that you:
a. Lead by example
b. Plan for and manage likely roadblocks
c. Be positive and inspiring by celebrating short term wins
d. Develop the team
At the commencement , we set indicators of success in implementing the strategy, developing your team and your own development. Over the next 11 months, up to your Annual Strategy Review, we meet every 2 weeks to review your progress, discuss challenges and opportunities, and chart critical actions for the next 2 weeks.
This program is all about ACCOUNTABILITY.
I have worked in different organisations with Marguerite's firm Growth Facilitators providing consultancy services in the areas of Balanced Scorecard implementation, strategic planning and coaching. The assignments were always handled with the utmost professionalism and Marguerite brought expert knowledge, finely honed interpersonal skills and a creative approach to these assignments. She is truly a top class business consultant who invariably adds immense value to her clients.